Digital content is a digital version of a printed textbook that you can download to your Yuzu compatible device(s) or access online using your web browser.
Articles in this section
- What are the advantages of digital content?
- Once I purchase digital content, is it immediately available in my Library?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to read my digital content?
- Can I purchase digital content if I reside outside of the U.S.?
- If my digital content comes with supplemental materials, will I get them with my purchase of the digital content version?
- How long does it take to download digital content?
- On what type of devices can I read digital content?
- Can I read my digital content on more than one device?
- What is digital content?
- What is Digital Rights Management (DRM)?