When you buy Yuzu titles, in-store or online, you will receive an email from Yuzu Customer Care (email@example.com), containing a link and instructions to access your digital content.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an unmonitored, non-reply email used purely for delivery of this email
- If you need to contact Customer Care, please submit a ticket at Yuzu Customer Care. Include all information regarding your purchase, including access code.
- If you purchased in-store, your email will contain a temporary password you can use to sign into your Yuzu account.
- If you have a bookstore account already, the email will provide a link where you can log in with your bookstore website credentials to gain access to your purchased materials.
- If you don’t receive an email, go to yuzu.com and choose sign in then choose "Yuzu Barnes & Noble". Sign in with the email you used to order the digital content. This should be the same as what you use to sign onto the bookstore website. Select "Forgot Password" if you signed in as a guest, have never ordered from the website, or have forgotten your password and you will receive an email to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, log in to your Yuzu account.