No. Due to contractual obligations with publishers, Yuzu digital content is currently only purchased by customers residing in the United States.
Articles in this section
- How to change your Password, School Name, and Phone Number
- If my digital content comes with supplemental materials, will I get them with my purchase of the digital content version?
- Can I purchase digital content if I reside outside of the U.S.?
- I need help buying from Yuzu.com.
- How do I purchase an eTextbook?
- Can I rent any digital content?
- Can I purchase digital content from my campus store?
- Return Policy.
- How do I access my new Yuzu books?
- I did not receive my confirmation email