An eBook is a digital version of a printed textbook that you can download to your Yuzu compatible device(s) or access online using your web browser.
Articles in this section
- What is Yuzu?
- Must I use the Yuzu Apps to read eBooks?
- Will my digital content look exactly like the physical version?
- How do I access my eBooks from the web?
- Where is my digital content stored?
- What file type is the digital content?
- What is Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- What is an eBook?
- Can I read my digital content on more than one device?
- Yuzu Web Reader - Browser Requirements